CONTENTIOUS FAMILY MEMBERS? EXTENSIVE PROPERTIES AT YOUR DEATH? SECOND SPOUSES TEMPTED TO FAVOR THEIR CHILDREN? CLOSELY-HELD BUSINESS INTERESTS AT YOUR DEATH? ENTITLED CHILDREN?
the experts IN COMPLEX ESTATE PLANNING
We specialize in complex estate planning—protecting you, your assets, and your family in every conceivable situation.
31 years Protecting Clients From Inheritance Litigation
Authors of Four Utah Statutes Protecting Inheritance Assets
Authors of Utah's Only Inheritance Protection Arbitration Agreement
Why Clients Choose Us
For 31 years we have experienced the most confrontational inheritance disputes imaginable — disputes that have destroyed scores of estate plans. Our experience knowing how plans fail means we know first hand how to ensure your objectives and intentions will succeed. For Decades we have also engaged in high-end estate planning, saving our clients millions of dollars in estate taxes.
Legal Practice Areas
- Trusts; Wills; Powers of Attorney;
- Utah Asset Protection Trusts and Irrevocable Trusts;
- Second-Marriage and Hostile Beneficiary Inheritance Planning;
- Charitable Organizations and Foundations;
- Complete Funding Work
- 31 Years Specialized Experience Fighting
High-Intensity Inheritance Conflicts in Court;
- 31 Years Ensuring Our Clients' Inheritance Plans Work--In Every Conceivable Scenario;
- 31 Years Protecting Our Clients' Estate Plans From Hostile, Manipulative, and Scheming Individuals;
- We Are the State's Premier Attorneys Engaged in Protecting Our Clients' Inheritance Planning From Manipulation and Theft
Special Needs Planning
- Supplemental Needs Trusts;
- Detailed Powers of Attorney;
- Guardian and Conservatorship Petitions
- Professional Trustees With Tens of Millions of Dollars Under Trust Administration
- Buy/Sell Agreements;
- LLCs and Detailed Operating Agreements for Estate Planning, Tax Savings, and Protection and Control
Estate and Trust Taxes
- Estate Tax Attorneys Eliminating or Minimizing the Death Tax, saving clients over $24.3 million in taxes;
- Preparation of Forms 706, 709, 1041, and 1065;
- One of the states few experts with extensive experience in preparing complex Form 706.